Work With Us
|JOB TITLE:||Design Intern|
|REPORTS TO:||Creative Director|
|ROLE TYPE:||Part or Full-time|
We are looking for another strong team player to join us on our journey in establishing Celeste Starre as an international premium jewellery brand. With particular focus on branding and jewellery design, the successful applicant will gain experience in all areas of the business.
As the Design Intern you will support the team with researching new ideas and developing new collections. Working closely with the Creative Director to draw and create new designs, you will learn the creative process from design through to production. You will gain experience in the day to day running of a small jewellery brand and will have the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the brand.
- Create sketches and drawings of new design ideas.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to come up with new ideas for new collections.
- Follow design briefs and assist the team to realise the outcome.
- Develop your own ideas and design concepts in line with the brand.
- Ongoing design, development and creation of jewellery.
- Carrying out trend-forecasting / research to keep us ahead of the trends.
- Liaising with our factory to ensure design concepts are met.
- Self-motivated, creative and passionate about jewellery and design.
- Excellent drawing / sketching skills.
- Enthusiastic and a keen eye for detail.
- Good knowledge of the fashion and jewellery industry.
- Understanding of design from a technical and wearable prospective.
- Capable of driving a project from concept to delivery.
- Self-motivated and great time management.
- High standard of spoken and written English.
- Team player with strong organisational skills.
Please send your CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio to email@example.com