Work With Us
|JOB TITLE:||Store Manager|
|REPORTS TO:||Head Office|
We are looking for another strong team player to join us on our journey in establishing Celeste Starre as an international premium jewellery brand.
As the Store Manager you will represent Celeste Starre to the highest brand standards, responsible for Managing the Bicester store and team, making sure the brands vision is communicated and executed by the staff, leading by example, and delivering exceptional client service. You will be responsible for delivering all reports and monitoring key KPI’s.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Leading and developing the business of the store, according to targets and budgets set by Celeste Starre HQ.
- Help to Maximise the potential of the collections using all available tools, training, visual merchandising, reporting and KPI’s.
- Build up and maintain a loyal client base.
- An expert in the brand and each collection, understanding the business and marketing of the brand.
- Have an awareness and understanding of the luxury sector.
- Monitor and review sales performance & KPI’s weekly and provide consistent and qualitative feedback to the Head Office.
- Seek opportunities to achieve the highest calibre of client service by supporting the sales team.
- Actively coach, lead and support the sales team with expectations within the store.
- Have a strong leadership presence.
- Create a supportive and positive work environment, empowering the team and encouraging innovation.
- Support and motivate the team to drive the business.
- Identify individual and team training needs, providing feedback to the head office.
- Assess the strengths and opportunities within the entire team.
- Supporting the head office in the training of Celeste Starre policies and processes, making sure all staff are aware and adhering to them.
- Making sure the inventory is being well managed from delivery to sale.
- Making sure the store and staff are adopting best practice across health and safety, staff welfare and data collection
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in fashion/luxury retail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service attitude and expectation.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent organisation and planning abilities.
- A great eye for visual merchandising and the detail of the store.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org